Re: OT plain text missing from web mail (was: Installer Can Not Find Root"

Tom Furie composed on 2017-11-22 01:05 (UTC):

> On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 03:37:03PM -0500, mrmazda@earthlink.net wrote:

>> As this will be, it was sent using

>> with

> You came through fine as text/plain.

After rereading after sending I figured someone would think "will be" would be
meant to apply to both, but I did not, and as you found, only Zoo Mail, not
HTML, was used. I first checked an email I sent via Zoo Mail to another list a
week ago after finding I had locally purged the message I wished to reply to. :-)

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/