Re: need a video function in wheezy

On Friday 17 November 2017 18:28:31 rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:

> On Friday, November 17, 2017 12:56:40 PM Gene Heskett wrote:
> > That is beginning to sound like a worthwhile effort. But difficult
> > when the names are all thats available in the README. Which I'll
> > quote from here in case the publicity helps.
> >
> > "Many Thanks from  Jacob Bogenschutz (bogie6040)  to the following:
> >
> > Norbert Schechner (newbynobi)
> > Fernand Veilleux (FernV)
> > Slavko Kocjancic (eslavko)
>
> Have you tried googling for their usernames?
>
> I just googled for newbynobi, got several hits, some of which are
> links to wikis or forums.  In particular, I found a post by him at a
> link to https://forum.linuxcnc.org/gmoccapy (sorry, that seems to be a
> generic link rather than to a specific page).

He's a moderator on that particular branch of the forum. gmoccapy is a
competing with axis "gui" for linuxcnc.

> My guess is that if you join that forum you could access his "profile"
> or whatever they might call it), and, further, I suspect their would
> be some means to address a message to him of some sort (like a PM
> (private message).

Thats been done. But its late in .de land, so we check in the morning for
a reply email. Thanks for the earlier suggestion, I found one of the 4.

> If it doesn't work on that forum, try some others, and try the other
> user names.

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)