Re: Cumulative internet data transfer {up AND down}

On 11/17/2017 09:15 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 09:00:05AM -0600, Michael Milliman wrote:
AIR, iptables will do that. It has been a long time since I have looked at
iptables, but I seem to remember that it will keep those kinds of
statistics and it will do it on a per-interface level, all you have to do
is set it up to monitor the interface connected to the internet.

73s de WB5VQX