Missing pyuic5, pyrcc5 and pylupdate5 from python3-pyqt5 (was Re: Missing qt5-designer in Stretch)

Now that QtDesigner is running I can look at the rest of the build chain and I find that the programs listed in the subject (pyuic5, pyrcc5 and pylupdate5 ) are missing from python3-pyqt5.  According to the docs on Sourceforge these should all be included in the upstream package.  Has Debian split them off somewhere and not listed it as a Depends, or Recommends?

Marc