Re: KVM PCI Passthrough NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti error code 43

Hello,

I'm not sure why you are using an older driver but here what's available in Debian stretch at the moment: 375.82-1~deb9u1 I don't have 1080Ti myself but this driver can handle the regular 1080 for sure and I bet it does handle the Ti as well.

If you want to give a try with a Stretch virtual machine, when calling virt-builder replace debian-8 by debian-9 and that's it ;-)

Adam.