Re: ~ Handhelds that conviently run Debian

On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 07:50:21AM -0600, Richard Owlett wrote:
I have a preference for x86 processors, that is not a requirement.
I would like to use with a USB keyboard.
It will be used for simple data collection and data will be transferred to home system primarily via a USB flash drive.

A possibly DIY answer is a Raspberry Pi 3, or Zero W, and a suitable
case and battery for it.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland