Re: Fedora has a boot option that forces the installer to recognize a drive as GPT, can this be added to Debian?

On Tue, Nov 07, 2017 at 07:23:42AM +0000, Indo Neh wrote:

> Could this somehow be added to the Debian installer as this option is

> I didn't realise people would get so stuck on names, by the 2nd email it
> should have been obvious I meant this about Debian not Ubuntu.

In your 2nd email you were still talking about Ubiquity. Why would it be
obvious you were talking about Debian?

Cheers,
Tom

--
"I'd love to go out with you, but the last time I went out, I never came back."