Re: [WARNING] Intel Skylake/Kaby Lake processors: broken hyper-threading

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017, none wrote:
So is there an example ocaml code that can trigger the bug ?

Read the first referece (the INRIA ocaml bug report) throughoutly. It has been public since day one.

And read all references in the updates I sent to that thread too, for good measure. It is not like I added them "just because".

--
 Henrique Holschuh

I did. Are you figuring it’s impossible to successfully compile and install the ocaml extprot Library on Debian Jessie? (really many many differents compiler errors) That library is required for triggering the original bug report. As it’s impossible to opam install it nor to install it through apt, I’m asking for an alternative.