Re: Stretch : mount Jessie encrypted HDD via USB

I found the easiest way is to use a GUI tool. My favorite is probably Gnome Disk Utility (package: gnome-disk-utility).

The Debian Wiki also has some information regarding LVM:

https://wiki.debian.org/LVM

I couldn't find it in the Debian Wiki, but the Arch Linux Wiki has information on dm-crypt and LUKS:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dm-crypt_with_LUKS