React on change of arp table entry

Hello, everyone.

It there any way to react on changes in arp table (except for constant polling)? I want to reset all TCP connection with directly connected IP which have changed MAC address. I google a lot but found none.

Why this is needed: we have corosync/pacemaker HA cluster which moves IP address between servers. There are many 'sleeping' clients which waits for data on open connections, and those connections are most of the time idle. If IP has been moved, I want all clients to get RST ASAP upon receiving grace ARP from the new host.

Do you know any way to react on mac change?