Re: Missing KDE "Switch user" command in Stretch

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 4:45:34 PM -03 Roger Lynn wrote:
> On 19/10/17 00:43, Roger Lynn wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > When I upgraded to Stretch I lost the "Switch user" command from the Leave
> > section of the KDE launcher menu, from the KDE lock screen and from the
> > SDDM login screen. This should give the choice of activating an existing
> > session or starting a new one. Without it, it is difficult to tell if I
> > am already logged in, so I am in danger of creating duplicate sessions.
> >
> > The login screen used to have a menu with "Cancel Session", "Remote Login"
> > and "Console Login" commands too. These have also disappeared.
>
> So does nobody here use KDE? Or do those of you that use KDE not have
> "Switch user" commands and not mind? Or does does it all work perfectly for
> you? Should I switch to a different display manager and screen locker, or do
> I need a completely different desktop environment?
>
> Roger
KDE on Stretch here.
But sorry can't help. My KDE-leave dialog still has "switch user" on Stretch.
I used testing until shortly before the release of Stretch. I changed
"testing" to "stretch" in the souces.list to stay with Stable for a while.
That way I didn't do a real update.
But I remember that I had to revert to another theme at some time during my
use of testing, because SDDM lost some functionality on the way. Maybe you
like to check that out too.

here ->
Look and Feel: Breeze
Desktop theme: Air