Re: Why does resolv.conf keep changing?

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 09:24:16AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

> All perfectly valid points Greg. I don't know if theres a first language
> barrier or what,

No barrier.

> but the OP has not been forthcoming with answers to the
> lists questions. I don't see the need for secrecy when the list needs
> valid data to make a decent guess, copied and pasted to here from the
> terminal the OP is using to do whatever the OP is actually doing.

A result of oversight brought on by fatigue.  I have been doing much of
this troubleshooting very late at night.  It is difficult to keep
everything straight in my head, so apologize if my answers/responses to
requests for additional information from the list have been below
expectations.

Regards,

-Roberto

--