Re: Why does resolv.conf keep changing?

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 11:49:21AM -0500, David Wright wrote:

> Perhaps you could watch the file with inotifywait, and capture
> a ps and maybe even a lsof listing at that moment.

I have both inotify-hookable and incrond watching the file and the
output of `lsof /etc/resolv.conf` and `ps -ef` triggered by both of
those for any access if resolv.conf (whether read or write) does not
show anything related to resolv.conf at all, except for the incron and
inotify-hookable processes watching the file.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez