Scanner Compatibility question

I'm wondering if anyone here has used or been able to install a scanner model:
Canon - 9000F Mark II Flatbed Scanner - Black
I am currently trying to decide if I can use this scanner with current debian stable.  There is not much online to indicate a position either way.
If that one seems out of the possibility then the other model is the  Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner .The Canon seems to have a decent edge as far as resolution.
Also any other recommendations are welcome. most important is  the resolution as this is for photographic work.
Thanks!
John