Re: Password managers [WAS: Re: when do I get a browsere that will do internet purchases?]

Maybe these extensions will be remade and repackaged with web-extensions
then (afaik it’s a good move, yet breaking all the old apps forever is
bad, they should re-integrate it after I while I’d personally prefer).

Waiting for this, XUL extensions I install through Debian on stable are
perfectly working (maybe if they, dunno, keep easy for distros like
debian to patch firefox in order to keep XUL support some time that’d
help?), so that’s probably for a too recent, or even future, version
that XUL doesn’t work anymore…