Re: Debian 9.2, VSphere 6.5.0, "TCP performance may be compromised"

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 12:48 PM, deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote

You know that firefox and flash can be installed in any directory - no need
to install a full system just to have flash working ... you Viking :)

I literally tried every permutation of chrome, opera and IE11 on Windoze7, and
opera, chrome and chromium on Debian 8. The VSphere web client was the
app I needed to work (must have Flash or you have to use the crippled HTML5
version), but in every case on every browser, the Flash plugin said
"I died, try reloading the page". Upgrading Flash and the browsers made no
difference. As mentioned, prior to the IE11/Krack upgrade on Monday it all
worked fine on 'Doze7.

It's stuff like this that shortens my life :-|

regards