Re: [Pkg-utopia-maintainers] network-manager-gnome - Ethernet - Security - 802.1x - Password can't be changed

Am 19.10.2017 um 14:39 schrieb Daniel:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using debian 9 up to date.
>
> Desktop Environment: Gnome
>
> Scenario: Where I work we connect to the network with Ethernet and
> 802.1x peap authentication. Each X days passwords expire and we need
> to change it.
>
> Problem: When I try to change the password to the new one and I apply
> changes everything seems fine (I apply and get no errors), but when I
> open the same settings back again the old password still remains, so
> the password is not really changed no matter how many times I try.
>
> Workaround so far: The only way I found so far to effectively set the
> password is to disable security completely and enable it back again to
> define all values from scratch.
It looks like you used gnome-control-center to change the password.
Does it make a difference if you use nm-connection-editor (from
network-manager-gnome) to change the password?

universe are pointed away from Earth?