Re: g++ can't build "Hello World" programm

Problems gone when i reinstalled libc6-dev, now hello world compiling fine, but the problem is that after removing lib6c-dev a lot of other packages was deleted and when I trying to install them back I have error (Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages)

Anyway, thanks a lot, I finally figured it out