pm-utils by default on Xfce for suspend/hibernate

On my computer (Debian sid), with a nvidia graphical card and the 340
proprietary driver, suspend/hibernate does not work with xfce tools.

I means that xfce4-session-logout --suspend does not work for example.

But pm-suspend or pm-hibernate works perfectly.

And I can launch them as user because I edited my /etc/sudoers file with:

my_user  ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/pm-hibernate
my_user  ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/pm-suspend

So I would like to make pm-utils tools the default ones for
suspend/hibernate in Xfce. pm-utils commands should be triggered when
clicking "suspend/hibernate" on the xfce logout window.

How can I do that?