Sshfs and umask

Hello,

I try to force the umask of an sshfs on the server side.

I've tried /etc/ssh/sshd_config with for example:
Subsystem       sftp    /usr/lib/openssh/sftp-server -u 0002
or:
ForceCommand internal-sftp -u 0002
But this does not change the umask.

And adding "session optional pam_umask.so umask=0002" to
/etc/pam.d/sshd/ does change the umask for ssh, but not for sshfs.

Does somebody understand where it goed wrong?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/

https://www.vandervlis.nl/