Re: removing of sddm (debian 9 -kde5) to start in console mode then startx to start kde5

Thank you very much Alexander for your help,because I had switched to debian 8 again for three months because I didn't know how to boot in console mode debian 9.so I have just installed again debian 9 and with <sudo systmctl set-default multi_user.target> it boots in multi user mode(console) so I am happy :-)
my problem is solved...
best regards
Stéphane