Re: D-Bus (Re: systemd process(es) consuming CPU when laptop lid closed)

On 10/17/2017 06:22 AM, Michael Biebl wrote:
Am 17.10.2017 um 14:49 schrieb Jimmy Johnson:
path=/org/freedesktop/DBus; interface=org.freedesktop.DBus;

Michael I found it interesting that I do not have a folder /org/ .hidden
or not and that's with kde5 desktop on Stretch.

Those are D-Bus path names, not file names.

https://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus-tutorial.html explains the basic
concepts.

If you want to dig a bit deeper, install d-feet to explore what D-Bus
services are running on your system and what API they provide.

Michael

Michael, this sounds like the background system and what a normal user would not get into. I will explore.

Thanks you,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Buster - KDE Plasma 5.8.7 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda7
Registered Linux User #380263