D-Bus (Re: systemd process(es) consuming CPU when laptop lid closed)

Am 17.10.2017 um 14:49 schrieb Jimmy Johnson:
>>> path=/org/freedesktop/DBus; interface=org.freedesktop.DBus;

> Michael I found it interesting that I do not have a folder /org/ .hidden
> or not and that's with kde5 desktop on Stretch.

Those are D-Bus path names, not file names.

https://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus-tutorial.html explains the basic
concepts.

If you want to dig a bit deeper, install d-feet to explore what D-Bus
services are running on your system and what API they provide.

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?