LXDE panel disappeared

Hi all,

I have been running Debian Stretch with LXDE for about 1 week.

I turned on the PC this morning and and found out that the main LXDE
panel at bottom (default panel) is gone.

I had added additional panel at the side with few icons and also had
changed the back ground image. I  didn't do anything fancy other than that.

The newly added panel was displayed but was missing some icons, only
showing default desktop PC looking icons. I rebooted to PC to see if it
would make differences. All icons on the newly added panel came back but
the bottom menu panel is still missing.

What went wrong and why?
How can I get the bottom panel?

A.M.W.C.