Re: virtualbox - missing packages

Hi,

Thanks all the feed-backs, they helped in solving the problem.
A few weeks ago, when my virtualbox install was successful, it was an upgrade and not fresh debian 9 install.

Actually, finally I ended up to download the deb from virtualbox.org and it worked. However, it was only the install, I can not test it in the next days, since it is on a remote computer.

Thanks,
Tamas