Re: disk partitioners vs disk with 2048 byte phusical sectors

Hi,

i wrote:
> > I think it takes the commas for a CHS addrss and the "772" for heads.
> >   https://www.gnu.org/software/parted/manual/html_node/unit.html

> I don't recall that from the manpage, must need to up the marigold dose
> which helps preserve a diabetics eyesight.

I do not find this explicitely in the description of parted command "unit".
But the printed numbers in the examples have no commas except the ones
from the "unit chs print" run. Others look like "120780".
Further it says
  "CHS and cylinder units are not supported as a suffix."
So there must be another way to specify them as input numbers.

This all surrounds a hole in the shape of two commas.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas