Re: Wifi works in Ubuntu and not in Debian

Hi

> The strange was that in Ubuntu 17.04, was fill the fields and connect. In
> Debian, using the sames files and parameters, returns some times asking
> again the password.

Does you mean wpa successfully connects to the Wifi also in debian but it
disconnects later?

> Taking a look in syslog, I found a error in wpa_suppliant:
>
> Sep 14 15:51:58 nx01 wpa_supplicant[839]: OpenSSL: tls_connection_ca_cert
> -
> Failed to load root certificates error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)
> Trying to find some thing in Google, I couldn't found any thing that
> explain what to do or what happens.
>
> Some suggestion or tip?

Could you post both versions (ubuntu and debian) of wpa-supplicant and
openssl? also the command line from both systems while running
wpa_supplicant:

#ps -ef | egrep wpa

#dpkg -l | egrep 'openssl|wpa'

> Since now, I thank in advance.