Re: Request of recommendations for public Mercurial repository hosting

Mario Castelán Castro <marioxcc.MT@yandex.com> writes:

> Hello. I am looking for a place to host a small free software (as in
> freedom) project. I write to ask for your recommendations.

The Kallithea project <URL:https://kallithea-scm.org/> produces an
entirely free-software VCS hosting system. Git and Mercurial are
supported.

I don't know of anywhere that runs a hosted Kallithea instance, but your
search now becomes easier: Instead of trying to find a host that
specifically runs a VCS with your (to my mind quite reasonable)
requireements, you can instead search for a web host where you can run
your own Kallithea instance.

--
 \       “Imagine a world without hypothetical situations.” —anonymous |
Ben Finney