Re: Editing /etc/apt/sources.list breaks update

On 16.09.17 15:44, Juha Manninen wrote:
> BTW, the reply address of this mailing list is set wrong. In some
> other lists I can click Reply and it goes to the list. Here it would
> go to the person who sent the last message. I have to edit the
> recipient field.

The deficiency lies in your MUA settings. Take a look at the headers on
the list traffic you receive:

Without knowing which MUA you use, it's difficult to do the work for
you, but if it's mutt, then adding a "subscribe debian-user.lists.debian.org"
line to .muttrc may do the trick. (Depending on what else is or isn't
set.) There, though, it is better to initiate a "List Reply" rather than
a "Reply" (to author), in this use case. That works for me without the
need for a subscribe line. (So no problem here. ;-)

Erik