Editing /etc/apt/sources.list breaks update

Hello Debian people! My first post here.

I have installed Debian 9.1.0 buster for i386 using the small netinst
image. Works well. I tested different desktops, too.

I wanted to use the testing branch also after buster goes stable.
According to this page:
  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTesting
it is possible by editing /etc/apt/sources.list.
I followed the instructions and changed "buster" to "testing" and
commented out security update lines.
It now looks like this :
 deb http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/ testing main
 deb-src http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/ testing main
 # deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security testing/updates main
 deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ testing contrib main
 # deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security testing/updates main

However running:
---
# apt-get update
Nouda:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian testing InRelease [135 kB]
Vrhe:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian testing InRelease
  Seuraavia allekirjoituksia ei voinut varmentaa koska julkista
avainta ei ole saatavilla: NO_PUBKEY 7638D0442B90D010
Nouda:2 http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian testing InRelease [135 kB]
Vrhe:2 http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian testing InRelease
  Seuraavia allekirjoituksia ei voinut varmentaa koska julkista
avainta ei ole saatavilla: NO_PUBKEY 7638D0442B90D010
Noudettiin 270 kt ajassa 10s (26,7 kt/s)
Luetaan pakettiluetteloita... Valmis
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository
is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian testing InRelease: Seuraavia
allekirjoituksia ei voinut varmentaa koska julkista avainta ei ole
saatavilla: NO_PUBKEY 7638D0442B90D010
W: Tiedoston http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/InRelease
nouto ei onnistunut  Seuraavia allekirjoituksia ei voinut varmentaa
koska julkista avainta ei ole saatavilla: NO_PUBKEY 7638D0442B90D010
W: Tiedoston http://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/InRelease
nouto ei onnistunut  Seuraavia allekirjoituksia ei voinut varmentaa
koska julkista avainta ei ole saatavilla: NO_PUBKEY 7638D0442B90D010
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.
---

Sorry, some errors are in Finnish due to my locale. I can try to
change that if required.
I found some post about GPG errors but no solutions really.
I have read some people successfully run Debian testing as a rolling
distro and the "DebianTesting" web page also says it is possible.
I am curious what is happening.

BTW, the web page has conflicting info. After an orange exclamation
mark it says:
 "If you are tracking testing or the next-stable code name, you should
always have a corresponding deb http://security.debian.org <"testing"
or codename>/updates main line in your /etc/apt/sources.list ."
... although just earlier it told to remove any security lines.
This has no effect on the errors though.

Now I am testing with VirtualBox. Later my goal is to keep some old
machines alive. They only can boot from a CD, no DVD nor USB.
Distros that support installation for such machines are getting
sparse. Most distros have dropped CD size images and also 32-bit CPUs.

Regards,
Juha Manninen