OT: Crossing toll bridges (was Re: getting mail from Exchange/Outlook)

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 09:23:32 PM David Wright wrote:
> On Thu 14 Sep 2017 at 12:36:12 (-0400), Gene Heskett wrote:

Well, the toll bridges near my area in Pennsylvania (USA) to New Jersey are
interesting.  They are free to cross in the direction to New Jersey, but you
have to pay to get out of New Jersey.

I sometimes wonder if TPTB realized that many people would be happy enough to
leave New Jersey that they wouldn't mind paying.

(Aside (OT to an OT?): Also, there is one free bridge in the area, that is
harder to get to, due both to the route and the traffic, but sometimes I use
it.)