Face header and Thunderbird (was: Re: LibreOffice, missing bits)

Hi all,

Apologies for the thread hijack, but this issue does relate to Brad's
message ...

When I read email from Brad Rogers and a few others, they contain a
'face' header (different from X-Face, which is also there).

For whatever reason, Thunderbird always displays this header in the
'Normal' view - and it's huge, taking up about 17 lines. But in Normal
view, no scrollbar is provided for the header section, so it expands to
leave about 3 lines for reading the email.

Oddly, I can work around this by switching to "All Headers" view, which
gives me a scrollbar, lets me reduce the header section, and allows me
to read the mail.

Do other Thunderbird users see the same thing? I asked once before, but
started a new thread, and nobody answered ...

Have you, Brad, and others using this header, had discussions with other
recipients of your mail about how to deal with it?

I'm not suggesting you should stop sending this header, as it appears to
be a valid one, but any tips about how to deal with it, or how to
persuade Thunderbird devs to deal with it (see [1])? I don't know if
Thunderbird maintainers look at old Icedove bugs ... do I need to
re-report it?

Cheers,
Richard
[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=846086