Re: libreoffice: 'No provider of glClearBufferfv found'

When I call libreoffice

No provider of glClearBufferfv found.  Requires one of:
      Desktop OpenGL 3.0
      OpenGL ES 3.0

Does anyone know what packages are necessary in that case.

I don't know. Maybe a bug.

  glxinfo | grep OpenGL

You can turn off OpenGL rendering apparently by editing the file
'registrymodifications.xcu' in your user profile folder.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/OpenGL

After another upgrade I ran into the same problem again. And it will also hit the stable-release opengl is enabled by default beginning with a certain version.

I reviewed your email and disabled opengl. Thank you for this hint, it's very valuable for me.

Best regards,
Flo