Re: Install on hp-pavilion-g6-2100 stops at 98%

Le 02/09/2017 à 19:06, Brian a écrit :
> On Sat 02 Sep 2017 at 18:24:32 +0200, Luis Speciale wrote:
>
>> What should/could I do now?
>
> Please tell us how you put the amd64 on the USB.

Thanks for answering, Brian

The laptop had Window$ 10 installed. I did some Google search and I finally install a software (I can't remember now, sorry) to put the ISO on the USB.

But now the thing has changed and it seems that the install advances: it's installing GRUB now, after ask if I wanted to install an EFI fall-back which I accepted. So now I have

Installing GRUB boot loader

66%
Running "update grub"…

I'm going to wait a little and see if it ends the install

Luis