Install on hp-pavilion-g6-2100 stops at 98%

Hello

I will try to explain the problem I have but I maybe forgot something
because I'm trying to install since yesterday without luck

I want to install Debian 9 on this laptop (hp-pavilion-g6-2100).
What I did…
   • Downloaded the amd64 and put it on my USB
   • I started the laptop from the USB and chose graphical install
     but the process never ends and or becomes unresponsive
Now I try the expert install but
   • I can't chose the language (defaults to en)
   • I can change to azerty (it's a french laptop)
   • Then it ask to chose some options (chose UTF-8)
   • It asks to install a loader and I chose GRUB

Now I have a blue screen and I'm here waiting since 1 hour (+ or -)

What should/could I do now?

Thanks in advance

Luis