Install on hp-pavilion-g6-2100 stops at 98%
I will try to explain the problem I have but I maybe forgot something
because I'm trying to install since yesterday without luck
I want to install Debian 9 on this laptop (hp-pavilion-g6-2100).
What I did…
• Downloaded the amd64 and put it on my USB
• I started the laptop from the USB and chose graphical install
but the process never ends and or becomes unresponsive
Now I try the expert install but
• I can't chose the language (defaults to en)
• I can change to azerty (it's a french laptop)
• Then it ask to chose some options (chose UTF-8)
• It asks to install a loader and I chose GRUB
Now I have a blue screen and I'm here waiting since 1 hour (+ or -)
What should/could I do now?
Thanks in advance