Re: One-line password generator

From: ad44@cityscape.co.uk
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

On Wed 30 Aug 2017 at 00:59:15 +0300, Reco wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 08:50:53PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> "Us"? Do not speak for all the list please.

It is a construct; intended to involve everyone in the conversation.

Sorry Brian, after a while on the list I can get a sense that your communication
is just peculiar, although you are not evil in real life, but this is the true essence
of true fascism.  To speak as you represent everyone isolating "one" and placing
him/her against all of you!  It is "us" against the jew, the homosexual, the jw, the
gypsy, the commy.   It is a populist tactic, you may want to place you manuals
aside and read some early 20th century history.  In an other continent it was
america against the foreign invasion of a syndicalist.  On this side of the pond
it was us against "him".  Hitler himself did alot of street talk to gain support.
Unless secretly the rest of the list has elected you to speak on their speechless
behalf.

"It is a construct"!   Ha!!

> Admit that you just did not read the pdf.

It is not concerned with online cracking. That is obvious. Why should I
spend time in reading its each and every detail

--
Brian.