Re: Required help on local Debain mirror

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 03:27:12PM +0530, Kala Techies wrote:
> I am new to Debian and I want some help on Local Debain Mirror.
>

> I am using (Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.10 (squeeze)) in my environment and I want
> to update all systems using one local mirror.
>
> I tried to configure local mirror and followed some tutorials to configure
> local mirror :-

First question: why are you using squeeze instead of stretch?

(There are occasionally good reasons.)

The easiest way to get a mirror working is to use the apt-mirror
package.

Install it on a machine with enough disk space, along with a
webserver.

Edit /etc/apt/mirrors.list

If you really need squeeze, you'll need to get packages from
https://www.debian.org/distrib/archive

-dsr-