Inconsistent predictable interface names

Hello,
I am experiencing an odd issue with a new install of Stretch.
I do get the new predictable interface name for my ethernet (enp3s0).
However I still have the old name for the wireless network card (wlan0).
So I checked /etc/systemd/network if there is any .link file, there isn't.
Also grub is configured correctly ("quiet" being the only kernel
parameter).
Where else might I have to check and which program might be overwriting
this?

I disabled NM on this machine and systemd is managing all my network
configuration. However I doubt it has to do with systemd.

BTW it is an old macbook pro, but that also should make any difference.

-H

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollmann@itcfollmann.com