Re: Resign me from your lists

Hi,

Reco wrote:
> Due to the way GMail is broken I don't see any vaild headers in my own
> replies to the list of course.

Yours is

    RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no version=3.4.0

Let's not forget that at least one of our subscribers does not send his
mails from the subscribed address. So no LDOSUBSCRIBER is in his spam header

    LDO_WHITELIST,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
    version=3.4.0

BTW: We are probably not the fake "From:" but rather fake "To:" or "Cc:"
of the original mails. At least this is what i saw in quoted headers if
they were in the reply text.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas