Re: Resign me from your lists

On Sunday 27 August 2017 11:56:58 Paul Farou wrote:

> I am receiving unwanted mail from you please get me off these lists!
>
> Paul FAROU

If you look at the headers of this message, it will contain
a "List-Unsubscribe" url, which if fed to your browser, will take you to
the list unsubscribe page. Follow its instructions, including replying
to the 'are you sure' email that will generate.

All done.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)