Re: Ask the isosceles triangle people. This is the TRIANGLE-user mailing list

On Sun, 27 Aug 2017, Mario Castelán Castro wrote:

On 26/08/17 13:06, davidson@freevolt.org wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017, Mario Castelán Castro wrote:
Whatever you find in Tails, is there because of a Tails developer
put it there.

I am perpelexed by this last statement, since the uri in the error
message reported by the Tails user[1]

..which a Tails developer has there, like I said.

LOL!

All right, my friend. That is indeed a conceivable interpretation of
what you said.

Thank you for bikeshedding with me. Hopefully we can do it again
sometime.

--

@InternetHippo 22 Jul 2017 |

Life before the internet was awful. Your friend would be wrong about a
trivial issue during dinner and you just had to let it go

%% twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/888750986252226560