Re: Ask the isosceles triangle people. This is the TRIANGLE-user mailing list

On 25/08/17 23:39, davidson@freevolt.org wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Aug 2017, Mario Castelán Castro wrote to debian-user[1]:
>> Ask the tails people. This is the DEBIAN-user mailing list.
>
> If this was intended to discourage such questions here, I think it is
> not a fair objection.

An isosceles triangle is a triangle, but Tails is not Debian.

Your comparison fails because Tails is a distribution of its own not
part of Debian in any way, just as Ubuntu or many or the other
derivatives of Debian.

Whatever you find in Tails, is there because of a Tails developer put it
there.

--
Do not eat animals, respect them as you respect people.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan