Re: Resign me from your lists

Mario Castelán Castro <marioxcc.MT@yandex.com> writes:

> I assumed originally that this was a person who subscribed then
> realized he did not want to be subscribed and decided to complain to
> the list about that.

Even on that assumption, there is no call to insult the person. No-one
is born knowing how to operate a mailing list subscription, please allow
people to learn without implying they are inferior.

--
 \         “I went over to the neighbor's and asked to borrow a cup of |
  `\       salt. ‘What are you making?’ ‘A salt lick.’” —Steven Wright |