Re: Resign me from your lists

On 27/08/17 14:03, Reco wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 11:17:09 -0500
> Mario Castelán Castro <marioxcc.MT@yandex.com> wrote:
>> Then why did you subscribe to this mailing list in the first place?
>
> He did not (e-mail headers show that clearly). He's probably yet another
> victim of this month spam attack which fakes From header to be
> 'debian-user@lists.debian.org'.

I have to admit that I do not know what specific header you are talking
about.

I was not aware that this mailing list was used in “From:” spoofing.

>> Are you stupid?
>
> To paraphrase your signature, do not insult technically illiterate,
> respect them as you respect people.

Fair enough.

I assumed originally that this was a person who subscribed then realized
he did not want to be subscribed and decided to complain to the list
about that.

--
Do not eat animals, respect them as you respect people.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan