Re: One-line password generator

One thing is for sure, with the good ol'boyz club of developers and ex-developers there is
no room on this list for /users

Which proves my theory that it is insiders of the linux community that make it so hostile
for the rest of the world, due to their insecurity their good ol'boy club will collapse.
At least non-free systems maintain a distance between the psycho bunch called devs
and the public.  It may be worth paying to keep them isolated.

I wonder, without knowing so much, would a tiny little script of a daemon record this
long password whether you typed it in or a randomizing engine produced it, internally?
Your dear and beloved init system can always escape with it.  And you can not tell
me it is not true unless you go through a few miles of code produced each week,
and that makes it randomly likely that you would miss it anyway thinking it is something
else.

I am out of here, out of this hell hole you pretend is a support group for users.
Sorry if I upset anyone's dinner appetite.