Re: Thoughts on Ansible? [was: Thoughts on Anible?]

On 08/19/2017 05:52 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 02:32:45PM -0400, RavenLX wrote:
am learning Pythong.

Pythong, -the- language for digital wedgies.

ROTFLMAO! I think my typing needs to go bak to schtool. :P (That time typos were on purpose - just a little added humor ;) ) Whenever I go writing a post that is quite long, I will have to remind myself to: a) Never write a long post when tired and b) Proofread the post. Maybe a little dose of c) TBP (Think Before Posting) would also help in my case.