Re: Stretch vim doesnt cut and paste

Le tridi 3 fructidor, an CCXXV, Reco a écrit :
> That part is simple (per-user). The hard question is - how can I force
> vim to respect 'noic' without the need to create ~/.vimrc for every
> single user that I use?

The same way you distribute any configuration change you make to any
software. If you have so many "users" that you use and not an
infrastructure to do that, then you have a bigger problem than noic.

But I must say, why anybody would want anything except
ignorecase+smartcase when it is possible as the default for an
interactive text editor is a mystery to me.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George