Re: Debian live installer problems

On 08/19/2017 08:49 PM, Arjun Krishnan wrote:
Hi

I've been trying to get a debian installer working on my usb stick. The
stick has an EFI partition
<snip>
I dont know where this bug should be filed, since I cannot file it against
a package. So I thought i'd ask here. I'm happy to file a bug and leave it
at that. In any case I debootstrap when I usually install things.

Arjun

Probably here: linux.debian.devel.cd

As for your install I would recommend you using the non-free net-install iso, with it you will get the option to install a desktop and servers too.

The DVD installs have many bugs filed against them and maybe fixed with the next release.

cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - KDE 4.13.3 - Intel G3220 - EXT4 at sda1
Registered Linux User #380263