Re: Debian 9.1 amd64 Xfce panel clock broken

On 08/11/17 03:39, Dan Ritter wrote:
On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 05:13:55PM -0700, David Christensen wrote:
     Time Settings
       Timezone		PST8PDT
     Appearance
       Layout		Digital
       Tooltip format	Wednesday 09 August 2017
     Clock Options
       Format		05:04:55 PM

Once I have made the above settings, but before choosing "Close", the
current time is displayed at the proper location in the Xfce panel. This is
what I want.

- But when I click "Close", the current time disappears from the panel --
e.g. Clock breaks.

Does the space for the clock disappear, or go blank?

The clock disappears (all the other items on the panel rearrange to fill the void).

David