Re:Reach Out VMware Users

Hi,

I see that you are an VMware partner and thought if you would like to acquire VMware Users list for your marketing campaign to increase your customer base.

We also have other technology users like: vSphere, vCloud, VMware NSX, Virtual SAN, Horizon 7, Horizon Air, vCloud Suite, App Volumes, AirWatch, Fusion for Mac and many more.

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

Specialties: business intelligence, data visualization, data analysis, dashboards.

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your company.

Thanks & regards,
Jessica Law

Avast logo